We are about to begin construction on a new kitchen extension and we’d like to put a log burner in. We’ve been looking at the Charnwood arc 5 or similar and we will need a hearth and twin-walled flue. As construction hasn’t started we can’t show you exactly where the stove would go but it would be free-standing. We could send structural drawings though.